Thursday, April 23, 2009

Intuit's Small Business Grant Contest

I recently learned of Intuit's Small Business Grant Contest and decided to throw my hat in the ring. Entrants share a short story of a real situation and a short tip other businesses could use. I've captioned my story - "Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." In my story I talk about finally taking the leap of faith to launch my business only to find that it wasn't as successful as I dreamed it would be. Initially I perceived this lack of success as a failure, but then realized that I wasn't a failure I just needed to take a step back to regroup and refocus. I'm now committed to taking smaller steps to reach my end goal. I think it's a great lesson for everyone.

If you would like to read about my struggles in launching That Perfect Something please go to
http://community.intuit.com/contests/aE87eSl7ur3QVhacfA8pyY, and if you find my story inspiring, please don't hesitate to show me some love by rating my story.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for posting this. I am researching this topic for business planning and this is very helpful and informative.

    ReplyDelete