Monday, May 12, 2008

Perfect Little Somethings - Shop It To Me Sale Alerts

I'll be attending the second of three weddings I've been invited to in a couple of weeks and once again I need to find something to wear. For the past couple of months I've had my eye on this gorgeous fuchsia dress by Laundry by Design. I've been patiently waiting for this dress to go on sale because I refuse to pay full price for it. Each week I either make a trip to Bloomies or Saks or visit each store's website to check if the dress is on sale. I have to tell you it's been kind of tiring trying to keep tabs on this dress. Well, you can imagine how happy I was when I recently learned of a new service called Shop It to Me that searches websites for sale items. Shop It To Me emails you a daily, weekly, or semi-weekly sale alert when items from your favorite brands go on sale on various websites. All you have to do is create a personal profile and select your favorite brands and sizes. I love this service so much that I signed up for daily email alerts! You know what else I love about this service - it's FREE! I can't wait to learn when my fuchsia dress goes on sale. What are you waiting for? Visit Shop It To Me to create your free account and start getting your sale mail today!

(Sample sale alert email; image courtesy of Shop It To Me)

No comments:

Post a Comment