Sunday, May 11, 2008

Seeking a volunteer to try Gift Shopping Companion Service for FREE

I really enjoyed doing the podcast for my last minute Mother's Day Gift Ideas post. So, I'm planning to do some more podcasts over the next couple of months. In my next podcast I'm going to give a preview of That Perfect Something's Gift Shopping Companion Service. And, I'm looking for someone to volunteer to be a part of this podcast. Basically, I'll accompany you on a gift shopping trip and help you find the perfect gift for your gift recipient. The volunteer must live in the NYC area and must be available for 1-2 hours on a Saturday or Sunday in late May. The volunteer must also agree to be audio taped and to have the audio published on this blog. It's a great opportunity for someone to get the benefits of a Gift Shopping Companion for FREE. And, it will be tons of fun. Anyone who is interested in volunteering please email us at Blog Submissions.

No comments:

Post a Comment