Monday, April 9, 2007

Lois Loves - Cuff Bracelets

Bracelets are some of my favorite accessories. I especially love big, chunky bracelets. One really unique bracelet can make an outfit truly special. The cuff bracelets shown below will do just that. These bracelets are perfect gifts for vintage-obsessed friends.


The vintage flower cuff by Stacey G. comes in a large and small size, and, lots of great colors, including orange, green, lavender, light pink, peach, black and turquoise. Layer two colors or two sizes to create a unique look. $50-$100 at Fragments.




This Bollywood inspired bracelet is made out of 18k gold plated sterling silver. The handcrafted filigree details is truly eye-catching. $170 at Isharya.

3 comments:

  1. Oooh I love those. I was just reading (Vogue? I can't remember) and there was a page on amazing cuffs. I was drooling. Thanks for the great ideas!
    And very cool blog, btw.
    -Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex,

    Glad you are are enjoying my blog. Keep reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here we go again. Fantastic gift giving ideas!

    ReplyDelete