Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Lois Loves - Laptop Bags

I'm planning to buy a laptop really soon and I don't want to tote it around in the standard, boring laptop bag. So, I was excited when I came across some really cute laptop bags at Bloomingdales made by a company called Twelve. I visited their website to purchase a laptop bag, but unfortunately the bags I saw at Bloomingdales were not featured on the website. So, I decided to look for other options. These laptop bags are great gifts for students and professionals.

I love the fun colors of the Echo 13 laptop case by Lexie Barnes. The case is padded and is made of water resistant fabric. $90.





The St. John Envelope by Lapsack is a great alternative to a laptop bag. Put your laptop in the envelope and toss it in a messenger bag or your work bag. It comes in four sizes and costs between $48-$62.


The Coffee Bean Laptop Zip Portfolio by Lapsack is a great gift for guys. It has an ultra suede exterior and faux shearling lining. The Zip Portfolio also comes in tan and black. $155-$195.

No comments:

Post a Comment