Sunday, April 15, 2007

Lois Loves - Cute Rainy Day Gear

I woke up this morning to the sound of rain pelting my window. I looked out the window and thought that it didn't look as bad as it sounded. So, I decided to stick to my plan and visit the gym today. A little rain wasn't going to keep me from my workout. I put on my workout clothes, stepped outside, and immediately thought to myself, what am I doing? It was raining a lot harder than I originally thought it was. You would think I would turn around and go back upstairs to my apartment. But, of course not. I opened my umbrella and bravely started walking to the gym. Well, five minutes later, I was back in front of apartment building. My coat and hair were drenched, my pants legs were soaking wet, and my feet felt cold and wet. Needless to say, I was pissed. My experience this morning made me realize that I needed to purchase more appropriate rain gear. My little $8.00 umbrella and my gym sneakers just weren't cutting it. So, I started to look for rain gear on the Internet. But of course it couldn't be any old rain gear; it had to be cute. I definitely think you'll like the products that I've found. These products will keep you and any gift recipient dry.


J.Crew's Critter Wellies will light up those dreary, rainy days. $65.




Now who said rain boots couldn't be fashionable. Jeffrey Campbell's Chelsea Rain Boots are perfect for the girl who refuses to let a little rain dampen her fashion sense. $59.95.




Cole Haan's
Stadium Jacket keeps you dry and also keeps you looking good. $375.





Marc by Marc Jacob's Miss Marc Umbrella is clearly whimsical. $58.

No comments:

Post a Comment