Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Lois Loves - Flower School


I love flowers. But, I don't buy them very often. When I do buy flowers, I get the cheap arrangements at the local bodega. I often admire the beautiful flower arrangements in magazines and wish I could recreate these arrangements in my home. As summer approaches, I thought it would be fun to take a flower arranging class. I did some investigation and found the Flower School New York . The Flower School New York offers field trips, private classes, introductory, intermediate, and master classes in flower arrangement. Class prices range from $250 - $2250. Flower arranging classes is the perfect gift for a budding florist or anyone who enjoys gardening. If there are no flower arranging schools in your area, contact a botanical garden in your area and inquire about flower arranging classes. The Brooklyn Botanical Garden and the New York Botanical Garden both offer an array of flower arranging classes.

1 comment:

  1. What an original idea! Flower arranging classes would be fun and it's a gift that will keep on giving!

    ReplyDelete