Monday, May 14, 2007

Lois Loves - Le Labo Fragrances

Why is it that whenever you go shopping for shopping else, you inevitably end up buying something for yourself? Last week I went shopping in Soho with the intention of purchasing a Mother's Day gift. I left Soho with a Mother's Day gift AND a new perfume from Le Labo. As I walked by the store I tried to resist the urge to go in, but I was weak and turned around and walked in the store. Well, I have to say my visit was a sweet treat. Le Labo makes some of the most unique fragrances I've smelled in a long time. Le Labo's ten fragrances are classified into three categories; three feminine, three masculine and one baby perfume. I fell in love with Neroli 36, one of the unisex fragrances. The company also makes one exclusive perfume for each city the store is located. The New York fragrance is Tuberose 40. Le Labo also customizes the label of your bottle and prints your name or the gift recipient's name on the label.




Le Labo also offers a Discovery Set that contains three different scents of your choice. This set is only available via the Internet or phone. Don't hesitate to purchase a Le Labo fragrance for the perfume lover in your life. $50-$900.


1 comment:

  1. Lois, you are really so creative with gift choices.

    ReplyDelete