Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Lois Loves - Yellow Box Beauty


A few days ago, I was surprised to see a package waiting for me at my apartment. I had no idea what it was because I didn't order anything and wasn't expecting a package from anyone. When I opened the package, I was surprised to see a beautiful yellow box wrapped with a black ribbon. I opened the yellow box and found makeup samples from Vasanti Cosmetics. I read the accompanying card and learned that my friend SM purchased a gift subscription to Yellow Box Beauty for my birthday. I was so excited because I love makeup and am always trying and buying new products. Here's how Yellow Box Beauty works. You choose a 3, 6, or 12 month subscription plan. Each month you or your gift recipient receives a yellow box containing various beauty products from a new beauty brand. Isn't this a great idea! Yellow Box Beauty is sure to be a hit with any beauty product junkie. It was with me! Thanks again SM! $29.95 - $34.95.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you like it! I can't wait to see what you receive in your yellow boxes!

    Shauny

    ReplyDelete