Monday, June 16, 2008

Birthday gift for Top Chef fan, food lover, or burgeoning chef

I'm a huge fan of the TV show Top Chef and I wish I could cook like the contestants who appear on the show. So, you can imagine my excitement when I learned through a post in Apartment Therapy's the Kitchn that the Culinary Institute of America is offering cooking classes with former Top Chef contestants. How cool is that? The CIA is offering 3hr classes with a number of former Top Chef contestants including Sam Talbot, Dale Talde, Tre Wilcox, Stephanie Izard, Marcel Vigeron, Casey Thompson, Dale Levitski, and Jennifer Biesty. Your Top Chef instructor will prepare a signature dish, two other recipes, and a cocktail. This great opportunity costs $195. It's the perfect summer birthday gift for a burgeoning chef, food lover, or Top Chef fan.

2 comments:

  1. You should definitely sign up. I'm sure these classes will be sold out very quickly.

    ReplyDelete