Monday, June 9, 2008

Botkier new line for Target

Today the Cut, NY Mag's fashion blog, has a preview of the new Botkier handbag line for Target. According to the post, Monica Botkier will introduce her Botkier handbag line to Target on July 2oth. I love Botkier handbags and bought my first piece at Lucky Shops in 2006. It's one of my favorite handbags and it's really exciting that the designer is creating a more accessible line for Target. Let me know what you think of Botkier's Target line.

Here are my summer birthday picks from Botkier.

The Gladiator Tote is a great everyday bag. Purchase it for $695.


Brighten up your summer wardrobe with the fuchsia Isis Tote for $695.


(images via Botkier)



The Marysia Clutch in white snake is perfect for a summer party. Purchase it for $395.

No comments:

Post a Comment