Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Holiday Gift Ideas - Gardener's Essential tool kit

One of the things I hate about living in an apartment is that there is no backyard to do any gardening. I'm looking forward to moving to a place where I can plant flowers, herbs, and vegetables. But, I know that when I'm ready to start gardening, I'll need to purchase gardening tools. So, I was happy to come across the Gardener's Essential Tool Kit at Brookstone. Anyone who loves to garden will appreciate this great kit as a gift. This well stocked kit includes a cultivator, narrow weeder, trowel, planter, dibble, and fork, Two rustproof, aluminum/brass spray nozzles: 2-way shower/mister, and 3-way adjustable spray nozzle, 6-piece hose connector set with a Y connector and a 3-piece pruning set. This kit is a great buy for only $100.

No comments:

Post a Comment