Thursday, December 6, 2007

Holiday Gift Ideas - Nougatine Perfume Bottle

New York Magazine included Anthropologie's Nougatine Perfume Bottle on its holiday gift list and I just had to share this find with you. Any perfume lover would love to own this unique and beautiful perfume bottle. It's made out of glass and comes in a brown or bronze color. I love the bronze version. Make a gift of perfume extra special by including the Nougatine Perfume bottle. You can purchase it at www.anthropologie.com for $32.

2 comments:

  1. You're back! Whew, me and my friends thought you were gone for good. I love the perfume bottle- will definitley be picking that up for my mom this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I took a little break. But I'm happy to be back too. Glad you like the perfume bottle. I'm sure your mother will love it too.

    ReplyDelete