Friday, December 7, 2007

Holiday Gift Ideas - Stocking Stuffers

These four items are great stocking stuffers, or gifts for co-workers or acquaintances.


1. Bankabank

The other day I was telling a co-worker about my plastic piggy bank that looks exactly like a pig. I jokingly encouraged him to get one, but of course he looked at me like I was crazy. So, when I came across the Bankabank, I knew I found his holiday gift. This innovatively designed piggy bank has a top insert for folded bills or coins and a front insert for coins. It looks great at home or at work. Its also a great tool to help teach your kids how you to save. And, what teenager wouldn't love the modern design. Purchase the Bankabank from www.moderntots.com for $12.



2. Driinn Charging Cable

One of the things that drives me crazy when I charge my cell phone is that the charging cord always seems to be in the way. I always step or trip on the cord. The
Driinn Charging Cable solves this problem by providing support for your cell phone and also storing the charging cord. You simply wrap the adapter cord around the Driinn and plug the adapter into the wall socket through the opening in the Driinn. Purchase the Driinn for only $6.00.


3. Snow & Graham Desk Calendar

I currently have a calendar posted on the corkboard behind me in my office. But, I really need a desk calendar that's easily viewable. Fortunately, Snow & Graham created a really classy desk calendar that sits in a clear acrylic base which works as a stand. Each monthly calendar features a botanical design printed on the front and the back. Each month you simply slide the appropriate card into the front of the stand. Purchase this great calendar for $15 at www.seejanework.com.




4. Collision Kit

Like many New Yorkers I don't own a car but, if I did, I would always want to have the Collision Kit in my car. The Collision Kit is a great practical gift for anyone who owns a car. The kit includes a flash camera, a pen, and a clipboard with pre-printed forms to remind you to get all the details of the accident, including information from the other driver(s) and witnesses. There is also an envelope for your insurance card and registration. The Collision Kit fits perfect in the car's glove-compartment and is perfectly priced at $14.95.


No comments:

Post a Comment