Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Holiday Gift Ideas - Tastebook

I'm a huge fan of collecting recipes and I store all my recipes in a file folder. But, it is really annoying to have to thumb through all the sheets of paper to find a particular recipe. I've been meaning to get more organized but it just seems like such a tedious task. It seems to me that it makes more sense to organize the recipes when I first find them. I'm happy to share that I found a product that helps me organize my recipes. Tastebook is a great new product that helps you organize and store your recipes easily. Tastebook is a hardcover, spiralbound cookbook that you design and create. Simply go to www.tastebook.com to create your Tastebook. You start by adding recipes from either Gourmet and Bon Appetit's recipe files or adding your own personal recipes. You can add up to 100 recipes per book. You can even add notes to a recipe! You then choose your own cover picture and write your own Tastebook title. Once you've purchased your Tastebook all you have to do is wait until it is printed and arrives in the mail. Isn't this great! This is the perfect gift for someone who loves to cook and it only costs $34.95.




No comments:

Post a Comment