Thursday, April 12, 2007

Lois Loves - Bold, Chunky Rings

A friend recently asked for my opinion about a few rings that she is considering purchasing. I promised her I would look for more rings and share what I found. So K.H., here are some great, bold, chunky rings for Spring. And, for those of you looking for Spring birthday gifts, these rings are just perfect.


I absolutely love John Hardy's Curved Ring. Its unique gold and silver dot design is the perfect conversation piece. $795.






Gorjana's Flutter Ring is the perfect Spring Adornment. $135.





The Oval Rock Crystal Ring by Stephen Dweck can be worn with any outfit. $375.






Azaara's Blue Opal Ring is my absolute favorite. The blue-green opal stone sits beautifully in its ornate gold setting. $245.



Who can resist Kenneth Jay Lane's Flower Ring? This feminine ring is one of my friend's choices and I can certainly see why she was drawn to it. $90.


This ring may not be chunky, but it's certainly bold. The Wide Coral Band by Catherine Weitzman makes a simple statement with its unique design. $105.







If one ring is not enough, why not stack seven? Gorjana's Stackable Rings is the perfect everyday adornment. $145.



You certainly won't be ashamed to adorn your hand with the Proud Plumage Ring. The amethyst, peridot, and ruby stones makes this two finger ring breathtaking. $218.

You'll not only look good, but also smell good with John Hardy's Ayu Scented Jasmine Ring. Made in Bali, this ring has a refillable fragrance pad hidden in the heart of the ring that releases a wonderful blend of fragrances. $795.



Who said you had to wait until May for Spring Flowers?
Stephen Dweck's Bronze Flower Ring is both girly and bold. And, the blue lapis center makes it even more special. $395.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Lois,
    These look great.
    Now, the hard part, which one to choose! I liked so many of them-sigh.
    -K.H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey these look wonderful...thanks for sharing these with us..and these will make great gifts as well...and hey i've posted a few ideas and suggestions over at my blog on Birthday Wishes so drop by sometime and enjoy all that i've posted there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lois these rings are gorgeous. I amlooking for r ring for someone born on September 28. It's for her sixteenth birthday.
    Momma

    ReplyDelete
  4. K.H.
    I'm glad you like my ring selections.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Momma,

    I'll look for rings suited for a sixteen year old and post what I find this week.

    ReplyDelete