Monday, April 23, 2007

Lois Loves - A Picnic Trunk

So, I took a little break from posting the last couple of days to enjoy the great weather. As I basked in the sun this weekend, I thought to myself, this is the perfect weather for a picnic in the park. But, before I planned a picnic, I had to buy a picnic basket. I knew I would have no problem finding an inexpensive wicker basket. But, I decided I wanted something classier. I was pleasantly surprised to come across the Picnic Trunk by Neiman Marcus. I love the Picnic Trunk's flyout table. The Trunk also comes with two glasses, two stoneware plates, cutlery for two, cotton napkins, a corkscrew, tablecloth, and salt and pepper shakers. The Picnic Trunk is absolutely perfect for an afternoon picnic in the park. $150.





1 comment:

  1. This is very very cute- I especially like the functionality of it (i.e., the little table it makes).

    ReplyDelete