Friday, April 6, 2007

Lois Loves - Hobby Tote Bags

A few summers ago, I took sewing classes and tennis lessons. I enjoyed both so much that I'm hoping to take more of these classes this summer. In anticipation of taking these classes, I decided to search for tennis and sewing supplies. During my search, I came across two great tote bags that I think would make great gifts.

The BBW Sewing Kit is the perfect gift for a beginner sewer. The kit includes the Sew U how to sew guide, six Built by YOU patterns and a tape measure. Purchase this kit for $120 at Built by Wendy.

A tennis loving friend will love the Ralph Lauren Pink Pony Tennis Mini Tote Gift Set. The set includes a mini handbag that holds a baseball cap, a three-pack of tennis balls, a stretch terry sweatband, and stretch terry wristbands. A portion of the proceeds for the sale of this product supports programs for the early diagnosis, treatment and research of cancer. $104.


2 comments:

  1. The sewing kit is such a cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it a great gift? I can't wait to take another sewing class and purchase this kit for myself.

    ReplyDelete