Thursday, April 5, 2007

Lois Loves - The Gift of the Planet Earth

Last week the filmmakers and producers of a really extraordinary Discovery Channel documentary called Planet Earth, were featured on Oprah. The clips shown on the show were so amazing that I immediately set my DVR to record this documentary. After watching a few episodes, I can honestly say it is the most fascinating show being aired on television right now. Purchase this documentary at the Discovery Channel for $79.95. I guarantee you that even people who aren't into nature, animals, and the earth will have their breath taken away by the unbelievable footage in this documentary.

Here is what the Discovery Channel website says about this documentary:

"More than five years in the making, Planet Earth redefines blue-chip natural history filmmaking and continues the Discovery Channel mission to provide the highest quality programming in the world. Award-winning actress and conservationist Sigourney Weaver narrates this 11-part series. You'll be amazed by never-before-seen animal behaviors, startling views of locations captured by cameras for the first time and unprecedented high-definition production techniques."

2 comments:

  1. What a unique idea for a gift. You never cease to amaze me. Your creativity for gift selection is unmatched.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see this DVD!!! I saw the previews on Oprah and I was so inspired...

    ReplyDelete