Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Lois Loves - Space Saving Wine Racks

If you live in a NYC apartment like I do,
you
just don't have a lot of space. I'm
always looking for space saving items that will help keep my apartment organized and reduce clutter. For awhile now, I've contemplated purchasing a wine cabinet or wine rack, but I've found that my choices are restricted because of space constraints. Recently, a friend mentioned that he bought the
Mint Wine Knot Rack as a birthday gift for a friend. I fell in love with the design of this wine rack and immediately looked into purchasing it. Unfortunately, I'm not the only one who fell in love with it, because it's out of stock at every store I contacted. But, I wasn't deterred, I decided to search for more unique, space-saving wine racks. I was ecstatic when I came across the Puzzle Wine Rack by Gideon Dagan. This fun and modern wine rack is made of ABS polymer and comes in a variety of colors. A single unit stores nine bottles, but multiple units can be assembled to create different rack sizes. $59 for one unit.


















No comments:

Post a Comment