Friday, April 4, 2008

Perfect Little Somethings - Blueblood Dog Collar

Most of my friends know that I'm deathly afraid of dogs. I won't go into the gory details, but let's just say I had a bad experience as a 10 year old girl scout trying to sell girl scout cookies. Since that time whenever I see a a dog, I'm always terrified that I'll be bitten. Doesn't matter how big or small the dog is I'll cross the street when I see a dog walking towards me. Yes, I know the fear is a little irrational, but I swear, I'm really trying to work on it. However, lately I have to admit that some of the four legged creatures have tugged at my heart strings. And, I've been coming across some really great gifts for pet lovers that for a millisecond make me think it would be kind of nice to have a furry friend around. If I had dog, my dog would be dressed to the nine and would have all the best pet accessories. I recently came across a company called Bluebood that sells great luxury items for dogs. I particularly liked the Plaza collar which is a great looking faux ostrich collar that comes in various sizes. You can purchase the Plaza collar at Blueblood for $32. And, you can also get the matching lead for an extra $40. The Plaza collar is the perfect gift for a pet lover who wants to dress their dog in style.

If you like what you see and you need additional gift ideas go to That Perfect Something and submit a Gift Consulting request today. You'll get great gift ideas for any occasion.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Louis,

    Great stuff...

    Have you promoted this blog on Fast Pitch!(www.fastpitchnetworking.com)? It's an online business network that has as one of it's features a way to promote your blog to their audience of small business owners. FP was actually just named Website of The Week by MSNBC's 'Your Business' show for small business owners.

    If you're already on another network (LinkedIn, etc.) - no problem. Fast Pitch! takes a completely different approach. Compare Networks: http://www.fastpitchnetworking.com/comapre.cfm

    Keep up the good work!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete