Monday, April 7, 2008

Perfect Little Somethings - Gift finds at the Brooklyn Flea Market

Despite the cold weather I dropped by the Brooklyn Flea Market today. There was a huge turnout and it was exciting to see so many vendors showcasing their wares. It will be one of my go to places to find great gifts. Here are some of my favorite finds.



Brooklyn based Greenjeans showcased a number of items including handmade toys made by Frank Ridley. I particularly loved the wonderfully crafted Wooden Helicopter. The helicopter is made out of white pine and doesn't have any artificial finishes. It's a great natural, simple toy that any kid will love. You can purchase Frank Ridley's wooden toys at Greenjeans for $18.


I couldn't pass up Loyalty and Blood's Letter Tote. It's made out of canvas and comes in either small or large. It's perfect to take to the supermarket or to the flea market. You can purchase this tote for $22 at Loyalty and Blood.








Amy Holbrook designs fun needlepoint kits. I picked up her Stitchable Journal in the Rio design. I love that you can personalize the journal with a needlepoint monogram. It's a great gift for a crafty person. You can purchase the stitchable Journal for $22 at Amy Holbrook.





Bonbon Oiseau's keyfobs and necklaces immediately caught my eye. The keyfobs are made out of antique brass with various handstamped motifs. The keyfobs can also be used as pendants on chains. The necklaces are really unique jewelry pieces. To order these pieces email info@bonbonoiseau.com. Prices range from $48 -134.

No comments:

Post a Comment