Friday, April 11, 2008

That Perfect Gift of the Week - Andy Warhol Watches

(image courtesy of www.15minutesof.com)




(image courtesy of www.15minutesof.com)

For some odd reason, I'm always buying watches. I'll find a great watch and, without fail, a few months later the battery dies. You would think I would just get the battery replaced. Instead, I run out and buy a new watch. So, I'm always on the lookout for really cool watches. I recently came across the Andy Warhol 15 watch collection. The watches in this collection are really unique because they feature Warhol artwork. Two of my favorite watches from the collection are the Sam-Matchstick and the Carol- Daisy. These fun and quirky watches make great gifts for art lovers. You can purchase these watches from www.15minutes.com. Prices range from $35-$150.


If you like the gift ideas posted in our blog and need help finding additional gift ideas, go to Gift Consulting and submit your Gift Consulting request today. It takes less than 15 minutes and only costs $19.99 per Gift Consulting request.

No comments:

Post a Comment