Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Perfect Little Somethings - Personal Library Kit



When I was a kid I loved books. I enjoyed reading so much that I decided to set up a library in my bedroom. I arranged my books on a table and put up a sign-out sheet for anyone who wanted to borrow my books . Well, my days as a librarian were cut short by a little brother who never followed by my library rules. When I came across the Personal Library Kit I couldn't help smiling because it brought back memories of my childhood and my futile attempts to set up a library. The kit comes with a date stamp, an ink pad, self-adhesive pockets, and checkout cards. This is a perfect gift for any child or adult who loves books. And, it can be used for keeping track of other loaned items. The Personal Library Kit is now on sale for $16.99 at Restoration Hardware.


2 comments:

  1. I love these. They are at Restoration? I'm registered there for my wedding. Time to add to the registry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it great! It's still being sold on Restoration's website.

    ReplyDelete