Friday, March 9, 2007

Lois Loves - Jewelry Gifts under $100

Earlier this week, a reader asked, what do you do if your financial resources do not allow you to buy an appropriate gift for a specific occasion? She was concerned that a small budget limits the types of gifts she could buy. I realize that this is a concern for many people. However, I believe that you can find appropriate, moderately priced gifts no matter what your budget. Each week I will dedicate a post to gift ideas under $100. Today, I'm focusing on women's jewelry. Jewelry is the perfect gift for any occasion. I think you'll really enjoy the pieces I've picked and find the prices very reasonable.



The yellow lucite material of these drop earrings updates a great classic style. These earrings are a perfect gift for your mother, aunt, or grandmother. $25.




Lucite is clearly in this season, check out these funky chandelier earrings by Erika Pena. Perfect birthday gift for a girlfriend. $58. Bloomingdales.





A friend bought me a pair of these Viv and Ingrid teardrop hoop earrings for my birthday. I wear them with everything. Its the perfect gift for that trendy friend. $70.
This sweet three heart necklace by Kuo Ting is a great gift for a teenage girl. $77.




This funky gold chain with heart, star and butterfly charms is priced right at $55. Its a great gift for college student or recent graduate.






The Tashi Lotus Pendant in Sterling Silver can be layered with its smaller version to create a unique look. Lg $60.00; Sm $36.



The delicate Karma Necklace by Dogeared is a great gift for your Mom. $66.






No comments:

Post a Comment