Saturday, March 3, 2007

Lois Loves - Witty Totes

I love a great tote bag and I'm always on the hunt for really unique totes. When I came across the Angry Little Girls totes, I couldn't help but burst out laughing. Based on a weekly comic strip by Lela Lee, the Angry Little Girls totes feature clever expressions, bound to get your bag noticed. These witty totes are perfect for that quirky friend who likes to stand out. And, when you are picking up a tote for your friend, why not pick one up for yourself? Choose which bag you want to tote, based on the mood you are in. Here are my favorites.

For days when you feel like nothing is going your way, the Crazy Maria tote, $9.99, reminds you to take time to smell the flowers.


For friends who can't get enough of themselves, the Disenchanted Deborah tote, $9.99, is the perfect accessory.


Keep envy at bay with the Get Your Own Bag Bitch tote, $24.99.


The, I Hate People Filmstrip tote, $24.99, is perfect for days when you are angry at the world.




Because we all sometimes get tired of our own bitching, the Sometimes I Get Tired Of My Own Bitching tote, $24.99, will keep you honest.


Feeling down in the dumps and need some attention? The Gloomy Xyla tote, $9.99, is sure to get you noticed.


4 comments:

  1. Lois,
    I am hooked. Your site is very interesting and informative. Keep posting. Great ideas!
    Erms

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lois these bags are sooo cute! How do you find these great finds? Whenever I go shopping I find it so hard to find cute, original, and unique gifts. I already know who I'm going to give one of these cute bags to...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anonymous,

    Glad to see that you are enjoying my posts. Keep reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kimiko,

    You aren't the only who has difficulties finding original and unique gifts. It takes a lot of patience. Keep reading for more great gift ideas!! And, when I get my personal shopping business off the ground, you can hire me to shop for your gifts if you don't have the time to shop. I love shopping for gifts and why not make your life a little bit easier by using a personal shopper.

    ReplyDelete