Monday, March 12, 2007

Lois Loves - Stella McCartney "Care" Discovery Set

I love Stella McCartney's fragrance line, and I own almost every fragrance she's created. I was really excited to learn that she's developed an Organic Skin Care line called "Care". I ran to Sephora during my lunch hour to test some of the products in this new line. Guess what I found? A four-piece trial size set called the Discovery Set. I should have known that the woman who brought us the Stella Eau de Parfum Roll On Set, would think of a great way to introduce us to her new product line. The Discovery Set contains trial size versions of the Benefits Moisturising Cream, the Calming + Soothing Elixer, the Radiance + Youth Elixer, and the Nourishing Elixer. Its a great way to try the new line before committing to any product. The Discovery Set retails for the great price of $38.

No comments:

Post a Comment