Thursday, March 29, 2007

Lois Loves - Personalized Hoodies

A friend of mine was recently talking about getting an engagement gift for a newly engaged couple. I immediately thought she could get the couple champagne flutes. However, a few days later, I came across the Boy Meets Girl Hoody and knew it would make a perfect engagement or anniversary gift. Granted, it's not the fanciest engagement gift, but it's certainly unique and memorable. This fun hoody is made out of cotton fleece and comes in several great colors (grey w/black, light blue w/navy, white w/gold, & black w/pink) . When you order the hoody(s), write the names of the recipients in the gift note box and the names will be printed on the hoody(s). Purchase at Ravinstyle for $100.


3 comments:

  1. How cute! I'm sure this personlized gift would be appreciated. The day after my wedding I wore a personalized sweat suit, "Mrs. XXXX" everyone liked it especially the new hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The personalized sweat suit must have been so adorable!! A great gift idea for a bridal shower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I know what to get my friend. Thats a great idea...much more personal. I love it. Thank you Lois...

    Hanna

    ReplyDelete