Sunday, March 4, 2007

Lois Loves - Spring Bags

I love the Spring. I'm looking forward to packing up my winter gear and revamping my wardrobe. Its also a time to find new handbags to accessorize my new Springtime outfits. A girl can never have to many handbags! Guys, if you are ever at a loss at what to get your ladies, you can never go wrong with a new handbag. Here are some perfect handbags for Springtime gifts.



I love the off-white color and the red stripe of the King Pin Strike Bag, Marc by Marc Jacobs. Every girl needs a white bag to welcome spring. eluxury ,$368.00.



The Via Spiga Emily bag is perfect for both work and play. Via Spiga, $295.



This adorable, girly clutch is perfect for Spring brunch. J.Crew's St. Barth bag, J.Crew, $58.



2 comments:

  1. I love the J.Crew clutch! It is so cute and what a great price too...I'm really surprised to see such an affordable bag at J.Crew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anonymous,

    Isn't it adorable? Its one of my favorites. Log on to the blog tomorrow to see gift ideas for under $100.

    ReplyDelete